Rerecognition/UpdatePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/activities/rso/how_to_register.html
To be eligible for recognition, you must have:
Steps for Recognition:
***This process is the same every year!
1. Student representative must submit all required materials on OrgSync during the recognition period.
Fall 2017 Recognition Period: Monday, August 14 - Friday, September 22
*Must submit by 11:59 p.m. on Friday
Spring 2018 Recognition Period: Monday, January 8 and Wednesday, January 31
*Must submit by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday
- “Required materials” are: a current constitution and a current roster. Roster must include at least 5 members and MNSU identifiers for members. MNSU identifiers are either email addresses or tech ID’s.
- The submission MUST be made by a student member. The advisor approval comes in after student submission.
- A current administrator of your organization's portal will need to grant you administrator privileges if you don't have them already. If there is no current administrator to grant you privileges, contact Ashley.
2. Attend Mandatory Meeting. One member-- preferably President or Vice President-- must attend the Mandatory Meeting.
For the fall recognition process, the meeting is called "Inauguration Meeting" and that meeting is Monday, September 18 from 4-6 p.m. begining in the CSU Ballroom.
CLICK HERE to RSVP for the Fall Inauguration Meeting
For the spring recognition process, the meeting is called "Mandatory Meeting" and we are offering 2 times on the same day-- Thursday, January 11, 2017 in CSU 255.
Meeting #1 : 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Meeting #2 : 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to RSVP for Meeting #1
CLICK HERE to RSVP for Meeting #2
Steps for submitting on OrgSync:
Step 1: Join your organizations portal.
The former President of your organization (or any current administrator of your portal) will need to accept your join request.
Step 2: Be sure you have administrative privileges for your portal.
Step 3: Submit to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO).
- When we first became an OrgSync campus in 2013, we branded it as MavSync. We have since reverted to calling it OrgSync in an effort to minimize confusion. Please ignore use of MavSync terminology in this video tutorial.