Rerecognition/UpdatePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/activities/rso/how_to_register.html
To be eligible for recognition, you must have:
Steps for Spring 2016 Recognition:
1. Student representative must submit all required materials on OrgSync between January 11 at midnight and January 22 at 5pm.
- “Required materials” are: a current constitution and a current roster. Roster must include at least 5 members and MNSU identifiers for members. MNSU identifiers are either email addresses or tech ID’s.
- A current administrator of your organization's portal will need to grant you administrator privileges if you don't have them already. If there is no current administrator to grant you privileges, contact Lindsay or Ashley.
2. President must join Recognized Student Organizations – Executive Members portal on OrgSync by January 22 at 5pm.
3. President complete online training and quiz by January 22 at 5pm.
- Note, the quiz will close at that time. Please be aware of the time it will take you to read the materials and complete the quiz. The quiz must be completed before the time the form closes, or your RSO will NOT be recognized. Think of D2L dropboxes closing – this quiz works the same way.
4. President must attend Spring meeting on Tuesday, January 19 at 7pm in CSU 245.
- If President is unable to attend, notify Ashley or Lindsay as soon as possible. Our hope is that each President will make this a priority, as attendance is an expectation that must be met for recognition.
Steps for submitting on OrgSync:
Step 1: Join your organizations portal in MavSync.
The former President of your organization or any current administrator of your portal will need to accept your join request.
Step 2: Be sure you have administrative privileges for your portal.
A current administrator of your organizations portal will need to grant you admin privileges if you don't have them already. Directions for granting admin privileges can be found here.
Step 3: Submit to become a Recognized Student Organization (RSO).