Register or Update your OrganizationPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/activities/rso/registering_an_rso.html
Annual Recognition Process:
Student Organizations go through a recognition process at the begining of each academic year if they wish to be a 'Recognized Student Organization' (RSO) at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Fall 2016 Recognition Period
- Recognition will begin Monday, August 15 and end Sunday, September 25. Submissions on OrgSync must be made by midnight.
To be eligible you must have:
- An organization name
- A roster of at least 5 members
- An Advisor- must be faculty or staff member
- A constitution for your organization
Benefits of Recognition:
- Eligible for FREE use of meeting space on campus
- Eligible for FREE use of tabling space across campus for recruitment and event promotional efforts
- Eligible to apply for funding from Student Government
- Eligible for a storage locker within the RSO Clubhouse (CSU 170-located within Student Activities space)
- Access to FREE sandwich boards for advertising events
- Access to popcorn and icy machines for events or promotion of events
- FREE use of 'Creation Station' space in Student Activities (CSU 173)- markers, paper, scissors, glue, and more
- On-Campus Mailbox within Student Activities
- FREE .mnsu email address
Ready to Submit on OrgSync:
Long-standing organization- click here.
Newly created organization- click here.