EmploymentPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/adventure/employment/
Want to work for the Adventure Education Program?
Are you looking for a part-time job on campus while you are studying at MNSU?
In order to work for the Adventure Education Program at MNSU you must meet the following qualifications: (see full list at Student Payroll website)
- Full Time Student Status (at least 6 credits during fall & spring semester and 1 credit during summer session)
- Not currently serving as a full-time graduate assistant for another department on campus
- Experience working with ropes & challenge courses, rock climbing walls, outdoor rock climbing, or other outdoor programming
- Current CPR/AED certification, First Responder, Wilderness First Aid (WFA) or Wilderness First Responder (WFR)
Application:Application to work for the Adventure Education Program & Climbing Walls
Please fill out the application and provide additional resources that demonstrate your experience working in the Adventure, Ropes Course, Rockwall or Outdoor Fields.
- Cover Letter (explaining your background, availability and interest in the position)
- Current Resume
- Explanation of relevant medical certifications
- Explanation of challenge course practitioner certifications (ACCT)
- Challenge course portfolio or rock climbing portfolio
Completed application packets can be emailed to Samuel.Steiger@mnsu.edu or dropped off in the Campus Recreation Office 118 Myers Field House.
Mission Statement of the MSU Adventure Education Program:
To promote personal growth and healthy relationships in our community through adventure-based experiences.
Adventure and challenge are part of your life.