About the Alumni AssociationPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/alumni/about/
The mission of the Minnesota State University, Mankato Alumni Association is to engage alumni, friends and students in ways that benefit its members and Minnesota State Mankato through opportunities that stimulate a lifetime of interest, loyalty and support.
The Board of Directors, comprised of alumni representatives from all regions of the country, is the governing body of the Alumni Association. Members serve three-year terms and serve as advisors on the various programs and services offered through the Alumni Association.
- Minnesota State Mankato with its rich heritage is a quality University of which all can be proud.
- All Alumni are valued members of the Alumni Association
- Alumni are involved with Minnesota State Mankato for different reasons.
- All Alumni have the potential to support the University in many ways.
- Fostering relationships is the primary focus of the Alumni Association.
- The Alumni board is a valuable participant in the University community.
- All departing students will be aware they are members of the Alumni Association and be given opportunities for engagement.
- Increase the number of engaged alumni on an annual basis through varied and meaningful contact. Strategically engage alumni constituent groups (age and graduation year, location, etc.)
- Develop and communication a “Brand Promise” to constituents.
A home for your pride, a hub for your connections.
- The discretionary financial resources of the Alumni Association will be sufficient to fund these priorities.
Alumni by State | Annual Report