Program Review & AccreditationPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/assessment/program_review/
All academic degree-granting programs, academic support units, and student affairs units participate in regularly scheduled program reviews or external accreditation reviews. Program reviews are scheduled every five years and require a comprehensive review of all program activities.
Program Review and External Accreditation Calendar
- Program and External Accreditation/Certification/Recognition Review Calendar - Academic Affairs and Student Affairs Units
Program Review Procedures and Guidelines
- Program Review Procedures
- Program Review Checklist
- Self-Study Guidelines for Academic Programs
- Self-Study Guidelines for Academic Support Units
- Self-Study Guidelines for Student Affairs and Institutional Diversity Units
- Role of External Consultant/Reviewer
- Contracts, Costs and Reimbursements
All externally accredited programs are engaged in regularly scheduled accreditation visits. These accreditations are governed by the specific accrediting body. For externally accredited programs, the accreditation self-study and the external reviewers' report satisfy the self-study and external review components of program review.