PurchasingPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/busoff/purch/purchdeadlines/
Financial operations of the university are tracked on a fiscal year basis that begins July 1st and ends June 30th.
Fiscal Year 2018 Information (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018)
Campus Computer Store Note
- Purchases made from the Campus Computer Store are handled similar to other on-campus service center operations.
- Products in stock and picked up at the Campus Computer Store or delivered to departments by June 29, 2018 will be recorded to FY2018.
- Products not in stock and needing to be ordered must be received by the Campus Computer Store by June 29, 2018 in order to be recorded to FY2018.
- Products received by the Campus Computer Store after June 29, 2018 will be recorded to FY2019.
- These deadlines are necessary in order for the university to comply with State of Minnesota financial reporting timelines and requirements.
FY2019 purchases through Marketplace
Also, you may now initiate purchase orders for FY2019 purchases through the new Marketplace purchasing module. However, for FY2019 purchase orders, you must indicate on the purchase order and to the vendor that the item or service should not be delivered until after June 30, 2018.
If you have questions about the purchasing process, please contact the university’s purchasing coordinator, Cheryl Haefner (389-5017).
Thanks in advance for planning ahead and keeping these deadlines in mind.