University TravelPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/busoff/travel/forms/
For best PDF form experience - utilize Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader allows calculations to work. Many of the forms listed below have been updated to allow Adobe Reader users to save information they have entered on the form.
Safari, Chrome, FireFox web browsers open PDFs with their own PDF preview programs. These do not handle form calculations. To have the PDF perform calculations Control click (Mac) or right click (Windows) on the PDF to save locally or tweak the browser plugin settings to pick Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to open.
Apple's Preview PDF program will open the PDF in a web browser or if you save it to your computer. It is nice for viewing PDFs and other fancy things, but for form fields and for saving and sending to non-Mac users in particular - the Apple Preview program does not save the text like one would expect - the calculation fields do not work either. To send a filled-in Preview form to a Windows user, you can select Print Menu; then select PDF from the bottom left of the print dialog box drop-down menu; Save as PDF - to save the text entered.
- Employee Expense Report (PDF)
- Employee Expense Reimbursement Past 60 Days - Reasonable Cause for Late Submission (PDF)
- CAO-21 Non State Employee Reimbursement Report (PDF)
- CS1404 Request for Approval of Out-of-State Travel (PDF)
- To Incur Special Expense (Revised) (PDF)
- Substitute Receipt Certification Sheet (PDF)
- Request for Approval of Travel Expense Reimbursement by an Outside Source (PDF)