Page address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/payments/dropcourses/fall13/
Fall Semester 2013
Class(es) Dropped Through August 30, 2013
- For Fall Semester 2013, there is no financial penalty for students who drop and/or add courses through August 30, 2013, the fifth day of the semester.
- A 100% tuition/fee refund/credit is allowed for courses dropped through the fifth day of the semester or through one day after the first class session, whichever is later.
Class(es) Dropped After August 30, 2013
- Tuition/fee charges for courses dropped after August 30, 2013 will not be removed from your account, except as provided through an approved course exchange or tuition appeal, or as a result of an official withdrawal from the University.
- Course Exchange
- Tuition Appeal
- A Tuition Refund Appeal form is available at the Campus Hub, SU117, and must be submitted to the Campus Hub when the courses are dropped.
- Documentation is required to substantiate your reason for an appeal.
- Official Withdrawal