Official WithdrawalPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/payments/withdrawalinfo/
What is an Official Withdrawal
Official Withdrawal is defined as terminating enrollment in all registered courses for an academic semester at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- An Official Withdrawal Form, available at the Campus Hub, must be filed in order to receive a percentage refund/credit in accordance with the Official Withdrawal Charts below.
- If you received financial aid, all or a portion of the aid that was disbursed to you and/or your student account may be required to be repaid.
- If the student requesting withdrawal has signed a residence hall contract, an exit interview with the Office of Residential Life is necessary in order to establish financial liability for room and/or board charges for the academic semester up to the date of withdrawal. Credit amounts due to the withdrawing students are determined based on a pro-rated schedule applicable to the individual student’s contract plan.
- Refunds/credits of tuition and fees for withdrawal are based on Minnesota Colleges and University's refund policy.
- Checklist for Students Withdrawing from the University (PDF)
- Guidelines for Students Returning to the University (PDF)
Official Withdrawal Charts
The following withdrawal charts detail the withdrawal refund percentages.
The Withdrawal Date
Is the date that the Campus Hub is officially notified.
Withdrawal Requests and Questions
Campus Hub, SU117
Minnesota State University, Mankato,
117 Centennial Student Union
Mankato, MN 56001
The following student information is needed for withdrawal processing:
- Full name
- Mailing address (where refund, if any, will be sent)
- Daytime telephone number
- Student Tech ID number
- Academic semester of withdrawal.