Official WithdrawalsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/payments/withdrawalinfo/
What is an Official Withdrawal
An official withdrawal is defined as terminating enrollment in all registered courses for an academic semester at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
The official withdrawal process is initiated at the Campus Hub. A “Request for Withdrawal” form* is provided to collect the information that will enable appropriate updates to the student’s academic and financial records.
- Refunds/credits of tuition and fees for withdrawal are based on Minnesota State refund policy.
- The following withdrawal charts detail the withdrawal refund percentages applied to tuition and fees based on the withdrawal date.
- The withdrawal date is determined by:
- the date the Campus Hub is notified of the student’s decision to officially withdraw from the University, or
- the date the student drops all registered courses online, whichever comes first.
- A student’s financial aid eligibility is reviewed for required adjustments based on the withdrawal date; these adjustments may result in a repayment obligation for the student. If a student is no longer eligible for financial aid that was issued as a payment to the student or used to pay for charges on the student’s account, the student will be required to repay the University for funds returned to aid programs. Return of Title IV Federal Financial Aid
- If the student has signed a residence hall contract, an exit interview with the Office of Residential Life is required to determine if any adjustments to housing and meal charges will apply. Notification of withdrawal is also required to facilitate the move-out process; refer to the checklist for additional details.
Withdrawal Requests and Questions
- Full name
- Mailing address (where refund, if any, will be sent)
- Daytime telephone number
- Student StarID or Tech ID
- Academic semester of withdrawal