Cost of AttendancePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/0708/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2007 - 2008 Academic Year
Average Estimated Educational Costs
|Direct Education Costs|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs||+$6,0605||+$2,8486|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$20,834||$16,876|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||0||0|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment||+2,6547||+2,2047|
|Midwest Compact Total||$17,428||$16,232|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 24 to 36 undergraduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 16 graduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Fees are assessed at $31.25 per credit, up to 12 credits per term.
- Reflects the difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 24-36 undergraduate credits.
- Reflects difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 16 graduate credits
- Compact includes states of Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs are estimated based on currently available information. Changes may occur as a result of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.