Cost of Attendance - Undergrad On CampusPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/0910/undergradoncampus/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2009 - 2010 Academic Year
Average Estimated Educational Costs
|Direct Education Costs|
|Room/Board - on campus||$6,322*|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs||+$6,4325|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$22,034|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||-208|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment||+2,8167|
|Midwest Compact Total||$18,418|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 24 to 36 undergraduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Reflects 18 credits for an academic year.
- Fees are assessed at approximately $33.14 per credit, up to 12 credits per semester, 12-18 credit band fees per semester, plus $30.00 per semester Recreation Fee
- Reflects the difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 24 to 36 undergraduate credits.
- Compact includes states of Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs are estimated based on currently available information. Changes may occur as a result of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.