Cost of Attendance - GraduatePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/1011/grad/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2010 - 2011 Academic Year
Average Estimated Educational Costs
|Direct Education Costs|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs6||+$3,638|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$19,222|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||0|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment7||+2,816|
|Midwest Compact Total||$18,400|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 18 graduate credits. Residents of reciprocity states (North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin) pay comparable rates.
- Fees are assessed at approximately $33.14 per credit, up to 11 credits per semester, 12-18 credit band fees per semester, $399.00 for Undergrad
- Reflects difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 16 graduate credits
- Compact includes states of Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs are estimated based on currently available information. Changes may occur as a result of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.