Cost of Attendance - Undergrad On CampusPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/1617/undergradoncampus/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2016 - 2017 Academic Year
Average Estimated Educational Costs (Full-Time)
|Direct Education Costs|
|Room/Board - on campus*||$8,716|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs6||+$7,744|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$27,164|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||(0)|
|South Dakota Tuition Adjustment||$528|
|South Dakota Total||$19,948|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment7||+3,452|
|Midwest Compact Total||$22,872|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 24 to 36 undergraduate credits.
- Fees are assessed at approximately $39.65 per credit, up to 11 credits per semester, 12-18 credit band fees per semester, $477.10 for Undergrad
- Reflects the difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 24 to 36 undergraduate credits (banded).
- Compact includes states of Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Nebraska
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs are estimated based on currently available information. Changes may occur as a result of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.