Cost of Attendance - Undergrad Off CampusPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/coa/1718/undergradoffcampus/
Cost of Attendance (COA) is the estimated direct and indirect school-related costs for each academic year.
2017 - 2018 Academic Year
Average Estimated Educational Costs (Full-Time)
|Direct Education Costs|
|Non-Resident Additional Costs6||+$8,052|
|Total Non-Resident Costs||$26,896|
|Wisconsin Tuition Adjustment||(0)|
|South Dakota Tuition Adjustment||$542|
|South Dakota Total||$19,386|
|Midwest Compact Adjustment7||+3,588|
|Midwest Compact Total||$22,432|
- Reflects Minnesota resident tuition based on 24 to 36 undergraduate credits.
- Fees are assessed at $40.93 per credit, up to 11 credits per semester, 12-18 credit band fees per semester $492.55 for Undergraduate. Grad/Doctoral fees $40.93 per credit
- Reflects the difference between resident and non-resident tuition for 24 to 36 undergraduate credits (banded).
- Compact includes states of Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Nebraska and Ohio
* This figure represents average costs. Actual costs for Residential Life Housing and off-campus accommodations will vary. These costs vary according to meal plan selections and room choices for Residential Life. Students living in off-campus accommodations may select a meal plan from Residential Life.
NOTE: The costs are estimated based on currently available information. Changes may occur as a result of institutional, state, and/or federal policy or regulation requirements.