Notification of Graduate Assistant HiringPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/programs/gradassist/
Please submit the following information as soon as the student accepts the offer of graduate assistant employment with your department for Spring Semester 2018.
- This information will enable Student Financial Services to update the student's billing record with a payment deferment for the anticipated tuition remission benefit, for the purpose of safeguarding graduate assistant registrations from the cancellation for non-payment process.
- The first registration cancellation process will occur on December 13, 2018 following the Early Registration Guarantee Date of December 12, 2018; the second and final registration cancellation process will occur January 16, 2018, following the Final Registration Guarantee Date of January 12, 2018.
- This notification does not replace the normal hiring paperwork required for payroll set-up and processing.
- If you have any questions about this notification process, please contact Doug Hendley of Student Financial Services by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 389-1352.
- Please encourage/remind students that they can verify if they are saved from the Registration Cancellation by going to their account in E-services. They should see a green go sign but if they still see the red stop sign they should notify you so that you can follow up with Doug Hendley.
- For Multiple Graduate Assistant Hiring - Use the Multiple Form