Official TranscriptPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campushub/transcripts/official/
Official Transcripts can be ordered from the National Student Clearinghouse
Current students should use the NSC's Student Self-Service website, while alumni can access this service via the web at the Student Clearinghouse web site. The website allows students and alumni to order official transcripts securely at any time convenient for them. All transcript ordering steps are fully automated and the status of an order can be tracked. Automatic order updates are sent to students via email. This service also provides students the capability of ordering multiple transcripts from multiple institutions in one order. The cost of an official Minnesota State University, Mankato transcript ordered from the National Student Clearinghouse is $5.00 per transcript plus their additional $2.25 processing fee, for a total of $7.25.
Students may also order official transcripts:
- a) in person, at the Registrar's Office Transcripts Department or the Campus Hub.
- b) by U.S. mail (Official Transcript Form - PDF)
- c) by FAX (507-389-5719) (Official Transcript Form - PDF)
Official transcript requests are NOT taken over the telephone or e-mail and they will NOT be sent if a student has any fiscal holds. To check if you have any holds Click Here. The ONLY way that official transcripts are sent is by U.S. mail. Come to the Campus Hub in person or mail a request to:
Minnesota State University, Mankato
132 Wigley Administration Center
Mankato, MN 56001
The following information is needed to place an official transcript request:
- Student's current and/or former name
- Student's social security number
- Student's birthdate
- Student's dates of attendance at MSU
- Student's current mailing address
- Student's daytime telephone number
- Student's signature authorizing the request
- Address to which transcript is to be sent
- Number of transcripts needed
- $5.00 per transcript requested. If paying by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover), the credit card number and expiration date.
- E-mail address (we will use this to notify you if your transcript is mailed to an address other than your own)
Normal processing time for official transcript requests is one week.
Questions concerning MSU transcripts should be directed to the Transcripts Department WA 132, phone: (507) 389-5250.