TriathlonPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/Triathlon/
Date: Sunday, May 1, 2016
- $25 Individual Register now as an Individual
- $60 Team (2-3 people) Register now as a Team
- We will accept registrations the day of, to be paid by check or cash only.
Register by April 15, 2016 to be guaranteed a shirt.
- This event is limited to 80 participants.
- Online registration is accepted until April 28, 2016.
- We accept registrations the day of, to be paid by check or cash only.
Start Time: 9am
- Check in for event begins at 8am in the Otto Recreation Center.
Sprint Triathlon Details:
- SWIM 300 yards in the Highland Center Pool
- BIKE 14 miles on a paved county road south of town
- You MUST provide your own bicycle AND helmet to participate in the bike riding portion of the event.
- RUN 5K on a paved road county road south of town
Parking: TBD Parking Map
Who can participate? Minnesota State University, Mankato students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. First timers and experience triathletes are welcome!.
Example Training Guide:
- If you have not participated in a sprint triathlon type event before and are unsure where to start with training or have questions about transitions between events, click on Sprint Triathlon 8 Week Training Guide and Info to help get you started.