TriathlonPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/Triathlon/
Online registration open now!
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
Register online by April 26th
- Please register online. We will accept day of registrations, space permitting, to be paid by check or exact cash only. T-shirts for this event will be ordered on April 10th. If you register after April 10th you will not receive a t-shirt unless there are extras.
Start Time: 9am
- Check in for event begins at 8am in the Otto Recreation Center.
Sprint Triathlon Details:
- SWIM 300 yards in the Highland Center Pool
- BIKE 14 miles on a paved county road south of town
- You MUST provide your own bicycle AND helmet to participate in the bike riding portion of the event.
- RUN 5K on a paved road county road south of town
Parking: Parking Map You may park in Gold Lot 4 or 6 and the Pay Lot in front of the CSU, which will be free on Sunday.
Who can participate? Minnesota State University, Mankato students, faculty, staff, alumni,community members, first timers, and experienced triathletes are welcome!
Example Training Guide:
- If you have not participated in a sprint triathlon type event before and are unsure where to start with training or have questions about transitions between events, click on Sprint Triathlon 8 Week Training Guide and Info to help get you started.