DuathlonPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/events/duathlon/?department=intramural
Date: Sunday, February 2, 2020
Cost: $15 per person
Register online by Thursday, January 30, 2020
- This event is limited to 20 participants.
- We accept registrations the day of, to be paid by check or cash only, if we have not met the 20 participants limit.
Start Time: 9am (1st heat begins at 9am, 2nd heat begins at about 9:25am)
- Check in for the event begins at 8:30am in the Otto Recreation Center.
Location: Otto Recreation Center
Who Can Participate? event is open to all
How does the event work?
- Two heats of up to 10 participants.
- Heat one begins at 9am on Woodway treadmills and completes 20 min.
- Heat one transitions to Lifefitness bikes and completes 20 min.
- Heat two begins on treadmills about 9:30am and completes 20 min.
- When heat one is done on bikes, they return to treadmills to complete final 20 min.
- Heat two completes 20 min. on bikes and returns to treadmills for final 20 min.
The goal is to accumulate as many miles as you can in 60 total min. (20 min. treadmill, 20 min. bicycle, and 20 min. treadmill).