Personal TrainingPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/campusrec/fitness/training.html
- Student Rates:
- 3 Sessions: $50
- 5 Sessions: $75
- 10 Sessions: $125
- 20 Sessions: $200
- Faculty/Staff Rates:
- 3 Sessions: $75
- 5 Sessions: $110
- 10 Sessions: $200
- 20 Sessions: $300
The first step is to set up a Fitness Assessment.
To make an appointment for a Fitness Assessment:
- Pay Online and you will contacted by email to set up an appointment.
- If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-389-3249.
Individual Personal Training Packages
Individual personal training is one-on-one client trainer training. Individual personal training package prices are listed above in the right corner. Pay Online
Small Group Personal Training (SGPT) Packages
SGPT is available for 2-4 people working together with a personal trainer on similar goals. Pay Online SGPT package prices are as follows:
- 5 Sessions
- 2 People ($7 per person) $70 package
- 3 People ($6 per person) $90 package
- 4 People ($5 per person) $100 package
- 10 Sessions
- 2 People ($7 per person) $140 package
- 3 People ($6 per person) $180 package
- 4 People ($5 per person) $200 package
- 20 Sessions
Personal Training Information
- After you complete a fitness assessment and purchase a personal training package you will be matched with a personal trainer. Your personal trainer will develop an individualized program specific to your current fitness level, physical limitations, and desired outcomes. Your trainer will provide you with personal instruction and attention to keep you motivated and on the right track to meet your personal goals.
- If purchasing SGPT, everyone in your group must pay for and complete a fitness assessment before the first session of SGPT.
- All personal trainers employed through Campus Recreation are currently certified through an accredited program.
- Each session lasts 60 minutes - date and time are determined by you and your trainer.
- Meeting times are during regular Campus Recreation facility open hours.
- All individual personal training packages and SGPT packages expire one year from purchase date.
Non-students must have an Otto Recreation Center Membership to utilize any personal training packages.
For more info about memberships for non-students see here.
- Medical History Questionnaire Form
- Email a copy of your completed medical history form to email@example.com before your fitness assessment appointment.
Today, personal trainers are used by people of all fitness, age and economic levels--and from all over the world--to help make lifestyle changes those people couldn’t achieve by themselves. What are you waiting for?
Anyone personal training clients in Minnesota State University, Mankato's Campus Recreation facilities must be employed through the University for liability reasons. If you have questions about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your input is important to us! Please take a moment to evaluate our personal training program. Your feedback will help us discover how well our program is working, where improvements can be made, and help us make decisions about how resources should be applied in the future to better serve your needs and the mission of Campus Recreation. The link below will bring you to the specific evaluation. Evaluations are anonymous.