Internships & Degree Required JobsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/employers/internshipsanddegreerequired.html
Find Your Maverick Talent & Post your MavJobs on Handshake!
Employers registered on Handshake and approved by Minnesota STate Mankato may post internship/co-op and part-time and full-time job opportunities for FREE; students and alumni may apply online through Handshake or by whatever method is preferred by the employer.
Note: You only need to register once. If you registered in the past and do not remember your login information, you may use the “forgot your password” feature to get a new one sent to you (you may change it to something you’ll remember later).
Minnesota State Mankato Approved Employers on Handshake:
- Must have an “employer-employee” relationship in which compensation packages are NOT commission only
- Must NOT require prospective employees to purchase a franchise or products or services upfront, and there are no other fees associated with becoming an intern or employee of the organization. (Exception: This does not apply to fees for Federal and State licensing requirements such as real estate, securities, etc.)
- Must NOT be structured as an “independent contractor” relationship whereby an individual is engaged in setting up his/her own business for the purpose of selling products or services and/or recruiting other individuals to set up their own business
- The jobs being posted are entry-level/experienced and degree required, or internship positions
Employers not meeting the above criteria above may:
- contact the MSU Centennial Student Union regarding on-campus space rental via http://csuevents.mnsu.edu/expressRequest/
- create a employer account and request access at Minnesota State Mankato and will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Please note that Third Party Agencies (temporary agencies, temp-to-hire agencies, search firms, etc.) are not eligible for candidate resume search privileges through Handshake and may only recruit on-campus through the CDC’s on-campus recruiting program at the professional discretion of the CDC Director or the appropriate designee.
On-campus recruiting is only open to employers who have a complete and up-to-date employer account on Handshake and are filling degree-required jobs and/or internships. This exclusive access allows the employer access to the following services:
- Request to participate in recruiting fairs and events
- Request On-campus interview space (free of charge)
- Manage On-campus interview schedules via Handshake Interviews (free of charge)
- Employers with a Handshake trust score of 80% or higher are able to search for MSU students who meet their qualifications on handhshake and send individaul messages to students.
- Request space for on-campus information sessions
- Free parking when on campus for interview and information sessions
- Courtesy lunch with CDC staff and/or faculty when on campus for interviews and faculty partnership days
- Notification of upcoming career fairs and other recruitment opportunities on campus
Hiremngrads makes your job and internship openings available to career services departments at the seven MNSU State Universities at no cost to you. Visit Hiremngrads for more information and to post your positions.