MAVMajors INFO - Construction ManagementPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/majors/mavmajors/constructionmanagement.html
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- This major is in the College of Science, Engineering & Technology
Office location - 354 Wiecking Center
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Construction Management
- Take action and network with people in the field of Construction Management
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to major is granted by the College of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Admission requirements are:
A minimum of 32 earned semester credits hours
Overall GPA of 2.0
Completion of CM111
Completion of ENG101, grade of "C" (2.0) or above
Completion of MATH112 & MATH113 or MATH115 grade of "C" (2.0) or above
How to declare this major –
- Contact the Advising Center.
Student Advising Center
125 Trafton Science Center
E mail: Student Advising Coordination Center
The current Undergraduate Catalog for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Read more about Construction Management
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!