MAVMajors INFO - Gender and Womens StudiesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/majors/mavmajors/genderandwomensstudies.html
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Gender & Women’s Studies
- This major is in the College of Social & Behavior Sciences
Office location - 109 Morris Hall
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Gender and Women's Studies
- Take action and network with people in the field of Gender and Women's Studies
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission requirements – Admission to major is granted by the department. Please see Cindy Veldhuisen in 109 Morris Hall for details.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Minimum university admission requirements must be fulfilled. These include:
1. a minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 (C)
How to declare this major – In the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
114 Armstrong Hall
The current Undergraduate Catalog for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Read more about Gender and Women's Studies
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!