MAVMajors INFO - Health Science, Community Health EducatorPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/majors/mavmajors/healthsciencecommunityhealtheducator.html
- This major is in the College of Allied Health & Nursing
Office location - 213 Highland Center N
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Health Science, Community Health Educator
- Take action and network with people in the field of Health Science, Community Health Educator
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Students planning to major in one of the programs in the Health Science Department are assigned an advisor from their area of interest. Contact the department for application procedures and advisor assignment.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
The minimum requirements to be admitted to the Community Health Major or School Health Education Major are:
1. A minimum of 32 earned semester credit hours
2. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 (C)
3. Completion of Health 260- Intro to Health Education
How to declare this major
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- Contact the Advising Center.
Shirley Murray, Academic Advisor for the College
124 Myers Fieldhouse
Health Science Advising
The current Undergraduate Catalog for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!