Internship ResourcesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/jobs_and_internships/internships_resources.html
National Internship Listings
- The Back Door Guide to Short Term Job Adventures gives you a sample of the listing that can be found in the book The Back Door Guide to Short Term Job Adventures available in the Career Services Office. It offers thousands of detailed listings for unique and alternative paid internships, seasonal work, volunteer opportunities, overseas jobs, and other short-term work experiences.
- Cool Works links to more than 45,000 jobs in great places—check out what it takes to live and work in places that most people only get to visit.
- CorporateInterns.com A free resource for students and recent grads to paid internships in the areas of Business, Communications, Engineering, and IT.
- Envirolink lists the environmental resources.
- InternshipPrograms.com. Apply internships directly from this site and chat with other students about various internship opportunities.
- Monster Search for Jobs: In the "Keyword Search" area, enter internships and you will receive back results with internships throughout the United States at big name organizations and companies.
- NetworkForChange provides national and international internship information (under "Job Level" click on Internship). This site also has job listings (including green dream jobs), related links, mailing lists and newsgroups.
- Rising Star Internships: A clearinghouse of internships sorted by category. The site has a student and employer section. You can apply directly to organizations or post your resume. Sites are mostly outside of MN.
- Intern.studyabroad.com lists international internship and experiential learning programs.
- Federal Government Internships provides internship opportunities within the Federal Government.
- State of Minnesota You can search for internships by choosing Intern/Student Worker under "Position Type". Internships are available from the Office of the Governor to the Minnesota Zoo. To be eligible for an internship with a state agency, students must be receiving academic credit for the internship.
Field Specific Sites
- American Association for the Advancement of Science Internship with Disabilities.
- Cyber-Sierra's Natural Resources Job Search lists job and internship web sites in environmental and natural resource occupations.
- Sharing Environmental Education Knowledge (SEEK) lists Minnesota resources for environmental education. Click on Jobs and Internships for current opportunities.