MAVMajors INFO - NursingPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cdc/students/majors/mavmajors/nursing.html
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- This major is in the College of Allied Health & Nursing
Office location - 360 Wissink Hall
On This Page
- The Department and Advising
- What do the experts say about a major in Nursing
- Take action and network with people in the field of Nursing
- We want to hear from you!
Admission requirements –
1. Admission to Major is granted by the School.
- Degree Requirements & Policies
Admission requirements vary with the type of program. More specific information can be found on the School of Nursing website.
How to declare this major
- In the College of Allied Health and Nursing, majors are declared within each department's main office.
- School of Nursing - Basic Nursing Program Admission Procedures
- Contact the Advising Center.
360 Wissink Hall
The current undergraduate bulletin for this major –
Search for related books available in the Career Resource Library in the CDC
Read more about Nursing
Memorial Library Guides
Additional resources –
FEEDBACK – Ask a question
SUGGESTION BOX - Submit your comment or suggestion or report a problem with this website
ALUMNI – Send us a picture or an update!