Ways to Use the SpacePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/cetl/ways-to-use-space.html
Where we are:
With our relocation to the lower level of the Memorial Library, we want to make sure you can find us!
Directions to space:
- Use the main entrance to enter the library itself. Do not take the stairs to the lower level before entering the library.
- After passing the circulation desk inside the entrance, take a right.
- Continue past the first stairwell. When you reach the second stairwell, go downstairs.
- When you get to the bottom of the stairs, The Center for Excellence and Innovation will be to your left.
- Our offices are located in this space behind the double doors, which is designed for faculty and staff use!
Ways to use the space:
As part of The Center for Excellence and Innovation, The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) shares the space with the Center for Excellence in Scholarship and Research (CESR) and Academic Technology Services (ATS). All of us want you to feel welcome here, whether for a planned program, an impromptu meeting or just a quiet moment of study or reflection. You are welcome to use our facilities in the lower level of Memorial Library during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Special arrangements and times can be arranged by calling Mary at 507-389-5899.
- TelePresence capabilities
- Recording studio
- Lecture capture services
- Resource library
- Informal casual meeting spaces
- Dining areas
- Meet with Instruction Designers, D2L Experts, Scholarship and Research Professionals, Teaching and Learning Professionals, and/or Assessment, Planning and Research Professional
Meeting Rooms within The Center for Excellence are ML 88A – Conference Room, and ML 94B – TelePresence and Conference Room.