Madison Lutheran School - Class of 1949

left to right, kneeling: Robert Sievert, Roland Reinholtz, Betty Kruse (deceased), Jean Larson (deceased), Louis Milsted, Richard Meyr
left to right, standing: Phillip Noth, Norma Hehneke, Sherman Zimmerman, Shirley Guitzkow, Lucille Arneson, Anne Harder, Beverly Reddman, Joan Bradley, Donna Hillestad, Beverly Rongve, Richard Gaabbei, Richard Maginnis, Dahal Stiegman, Mr. Morton Schroeder


Madison Lutheran School, located between Jennifer and Spaight Streets in Madison, Wisconsin, began in 1945, as a "Synodical Conference School" supported by several Madison area Lutheran churches in the Missouri (now LCMS), Wisconsin (now WELS), and "old Norweigen" Synods (now ELS).

We were the 7th graduating class from Madison Lutheran, graduating in June 1949.

In 1949, which was also the year we were confirmed, the churches supporting the school, and their pastors were: Our teachers were


developed March 15, 2001
last modified July 13, 2010 webweavers - Richard Maginnis and Judy Maginnis Kuster