Current StudentsPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/continuinged/cfp/students/
The current newsletter for the Financial Planning Certificate Program includes information for current students, prospective students and past students.
Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions for the newsletter.
Apply for the CFP® Certification Examination
You can apply for the CFP® Certification Examination after you have successfully completed Minnesota State University, Mankato's Financial Planning Certificate Program. Minnesota State University, Mankato will submit your completion status to the CFP Board.
- Review the upcoming CFP® Certification Examination dates
- Apply for the CFP® Certification Examination
Prepare for the CFP® Certification Examination
Released CFP® Certification Examination Questions
- To familiarize testers with the format and cognitive level of questions on the exam, CFP Board releases case scenarios and multiple-choice questions from previous CFP® Certification Examinations. View Released CFP® Certification Examination Questions.
Keir Educational Resources:
- Keir Educational Resources is so confident in the quality of their comprehensive review materials that they guarantee you will pass the national examination or your materials for the next exam are free. The national pass rate for this grueling examination averages 55%. Historically, Keir's pass ratio is most often 20% points higher than the national pass average.
For information on the Twin Cities Metro area review course offered by Keir Educational Resources, visit Keir Education Resources.
- We recommend a comprehensive review session prior to taking the CFP® Certification Examination. A list of review courses can be found at the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards website
- Financial Planning Association of Minnesota
- Minnesota Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors