Executive LeadershipPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/continuinged/executive/
2019 Maverick Academy Series
Join us for 4 sessions! Class meets 4th Thursday of the month.
January through April 2019
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
7:30-8:00 AM - Full breakfast and networking
Strategic Partnership Center
424 N. Riverfront Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
MSU’s Executive Leadership program provides new and emerging leaders unique perspectives how to drive customer-strategic thinking across the enterprise. Gain best practices to manage teams, handle adversity, and define your personal leadership style and brand.
Cost: $795.00 (Price includes all materials and assessments.)
Limited to 20 registrants!
|January 24||Executive Thinking
|February 28||Executive Presence
|March 28||Executive Vision
|April 25||Executive Change, Planning and Execution
Scott Morrell is the Founder and President of Rebar Leadership based in Minneapolis, MN. Scott works with senior leaders, chief executives, boards and management teams to execute more effective organizations, leading to better performance. Prior to launching a consulting practice, Scott held executive roles in higher education and healthcare. He also had executive corporate training experience with United Healthcare.
Scott holds an Ed.D. in Organization Development, a M.A. in Counseling Psychology both from the University of St. Thomas and a B.A. in Liberal Arts from Concordia University, St. Paul.
Executive Thinking: This session will focus on leadership thinking problems...
- How do I identify workplace conflict?
- How sharp are my conflict competency skills in the workplace?
- How do I manage my emotions in the workplace?
- Is my emotional intelligence appreciated by my supervisor and/or peers equally?
Executive Presence: This session will focus on leadership behavioral patterns...
- How do I drive toward results in the workplace?
- How does my drive (high/low) impact my professional brand?
- Do I need a professional brand audit?
Executive Vision: This session will focus on leadership thinking and behavioral patterns...
- What are my strengths?
- How do I set boundaries around my strengths to prevent them from becoming liabilities
- How do I leverage my strengths to develop a clear and concise vision for my leadership?
- What core values guide my vision design and development as a leader?
Executive Change, Planning and Execution: This session will focus on leadership thinking and behavioral patterns...
- What are my leadership planning and execution skills?
- What knowledge, skills and abilities do leaders need to navigate change in our workplace?
- Why do employees resist change in the workplace?
- How can leaders prepare for employee resistance successfully?
Continuing & Professional Education
Office Phone: 507-389-1094
Toll Free: 1-800-311-3142
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org