How To ApplyPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/csw/hershowtoapply.html
- Begin the application process at the HERS website: http://www.hersnet.org/Application.asp
- Create a new account / password.
- Identify the HERS institute you would like to attend.
- Continue through the application process by completing each page and clicking the button at the bottom that says, “Save and Continue to next section”.
- Create / save a self-descriptive letter and update your resume / CV. These documents will be uploaded as individual files.
- At the final page of the application, do not enter any payment information. Instead select "Save and Return to the application home page".
- Finally, print your application. You may access it anytime by logging in with your account information and choosing "My HERS". (If you are selected as the MSU representative, you will return to finalize the submission.)
- Submit by email: your printed application, self-descriptive letter, resume, and a letter of support from your direct supervisor to email@example.com by Friday, January 22nd, 2016.
The PCSW will review applications and make recommendations. President Davenport will select the HERS representative and applicants will be notified in late February, 2015.
Regardless of the scholarship decision, applicants may identify alternative funding sources, such as professional development funds, to allow participation.
To see an example of a successful HERS application to the Commission on the Status of Women, click here.