Guiding Pathways for Success
Guiding Pathways for Success (GPS) is a two-year program designed to provide underrepresented students at MSU with information, encouragement and direction through one-on-one and group mentoring to help students navigate college life, have success in the classroom, and reach their academic, personal, and professional goals.
For more infromation please contact Ann Swartz-Beckius at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-389-1028
What we offer:
- Summer Bridge Program prior to the start of the students' first year at MNSU.
- Academic adviser and peer mentor trained in working with multicultural families
- Opportunity to attend or participate in multicultural events and leadership opportunities
- Instant community on a new campus with other GPS students
- First Year Experience class that helps prepare students with campus resources that help with student success.
- Success workshops such as time management, anxiety, organization, relationships and stress management
Upcoming Events-Spring 2018
Tuesday, March 22, 2018: Budgeting Workshop, 4:00-5:30PM
Tuesday, April 17, 2018: End of Year Celebration, 3:30-5PM