Student ResourcesPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/ext/student-resources.html
Bachelor Completion Academic Advising
Information about Bachelor Completion Programs offered at Normandale, please contact Outreach Coordinator, Paj Ntaub Lee, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment by using her online scheduling system here: bit.ly/1odlrYo
- Works with prospective students with transfer credit related questions
- Serves as a liaison between online and off-campus Bachelor Completion students and Mankato based departments and colleges
- Provides hands-on advising and support to current online and off-campus bachelor completion students
- Directs assessment activities related student service for EL students
- Assists with the instruction and coordination of Applied Organizational Studies Courses
- Serves as liaison to student senate and other student University Extended Education groups
Advising Hours at Normandale Community College in the Partners Center
Tuesdays from 2:00-5:00 or Call 952-818-8866 for an appointment.
Normandale Community College Facility Information
Classes will take place in the Academic Partnership Center.
Please See Map Below
^ click to enlarge
Parking at the Academic Partnership Center is available in lots 5 and 6, Lot 3 and via the Parking Ramp. Parking is free of charge.
Minnesota State University, Mankato students will have access to student computers and computer labs at Normandale through their Star ID. Questions regarding computer access should be directed to the Computer helpdesk in Mankato at (507) 389-6654 or http://www.mnsu.edu/its/.
Students can access the library at Normandale Community College or seek assistance from the Distance Learning Library Resource Center in Mankato at http://lib.mnsu.edu/distlearn/index.html or 507-389-2258.
See Barnes and Noble Campus Bookstore Website for required textbooks for your course.
Registration for Courses
Search by Location: Normandale Community College CC for a listing of upcoming courses
- Academic Affairs
- Career Development Center
- Center for Academic Success
- Community-Based Learning and Civic Engagement
- University Extended Education
- New Student and Family Programs
- Graduation Services
- International Programs/Study Abroad Office
- International Student & Scholar Services
- Library Services
Student Financial Services and Registration Information
Counseling & Health
Student Support Services
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender Center (LGBTC)
- Minnesota State Student Association
- Nontraditional Student Program
- Student Affairs
- Student Conduct
- Student Union
- Veterans Resources
- Women's Center