Health & Safety CommitteePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/facilities/envhlth/safetycommittee.html
The University Safety Committee supports the mission of the University by actively promoting and aggressively pursuing safe work conditions, areas, and methods for all employees, students, and guests to the University.
- Provide a safe working environment for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide the university with information to comply with federal, state and local regulations.
- Manage infectious, non-hazardous and hazardous waste.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
- Evaluate and eliminate risks that can harm buildings, property, and campus community and visitors.
2018 Committee Members
|BARGAINING UNIT/DEPARTMENT||MEMBER NAME|
|EHS & RM Admin Support (minutes)||Becky Gahler|
|AFSCME - Unit 202||Craig Rasmussen|
|AFSCME - Unit 203||Mike Cofield|
|AFSCME - Unit 206||Larry Hennis|
|AFSCME - Unit 207||Deb Meissner|
|Commissioner's Plan/HR||Tara Sprengler|
|EHS & RM / MAPE||Chandler Holland|
|Interfaculty Organization||John Paul|
|President's Designee||Rick Straka|
|University Security||Bryan Johnson||Env. & Safety Compliance / MAPE||Medea Myhra|