Virtual RN BS Completion Open House
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
RN BS Completion Open House
Why wait to earn your Bachelor’s degree in Nursing? Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
You have the healthcare experience and knowledge gained through practical application with your commitment to providing world-class care. Take that experience and commitment to the next level and earn your
RN-BS Degree from Minnesota State University, Mankato, 100% ONLINE.
Our flexible, fully online program has five convenient start times and guaranteed admission for qualified candidates. That means you can start sooner than you might think. You can choose between part-time or full-time study as well!
- This is an online, asynchronous program designed for the working RN – complete the program while working in your career and attending to your other life responsibilities.
- Individualized and flexible program: Choose between 8-week and 16-week course options or a combination of both.
- 30-credit curriculum, so a total of seven courses and no statistics are required!
- Attending full-time means you can get it done in one year!
Contact us today to learn more about this online program or to apply. Want to connect live? We are offering ZOOM virtual open houses during the schedule listed below. Admission is guaranteed for all qualified applicants so long as they are fully admitted to the university and the transfer application is complete by the time the application closes.
We welcome and support students from every culture and look forward to helping you (and your future self) reach the next level in your nursing education!
Date and Time:
- Monday, September 28, 2022 - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Schedule of Events:
- 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm: RN-BS Completion Online Presentation
- 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm: Q&A