Annual GivingPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/giving/waystogive/annual/
Changing Tomorrow Today!
The Annual Giving goal is 6,500 donors. With your support we are making an immediate, real-world difference for the students at Minnesota State Mankato.
Annual Giving is the essential base of all support at Minnesota State Mankato and positively impacts students on campus now more than ever this year. Gifts of cash, personal check, or credit/debit card (online or by phone) immediately benefit our students and are the easiest and most direct way to give. Pledges made in support of any Minnesota State Mankato area or program have a powerful impact. Annual support from alumni and friends allows our University to offer a quality education to our students while enhancing the value of their degree. Please take a look at our Alumni and Friends Testimonials and see why others support Minnesota State.
Year after year we work to meet our annual goals one donor at a time. Every donor's support is vital for each Minnesota State Mankato student and the University's future success. Each gift is valuable, appreciated and makes a difference!
Alumni and Friends = update your information
Our Annual Giving programs include:
- Annual Fund Call Center
- Campus Drive
- Parents Drive
You may contribute to the Annual Giving programs by:
- Make a Gift online
- View our Chart of Accounts
- Download the EFT - Checking Account form, fill it out and mail it along with your voided check to the Foundation.
- Employees of Minnesota State can set up payroll deductions by downloading and completing the Payroll Deduction form.
- Respond to a mail appeal at 126 Alumni and Foundation Center, Mankato, MN 56001
- Respond to a telephone call from a Minnesota State University, Mankato student
For more information, please contact:
Director of Annual Giving
126 Alumni and Foundation Center
Mankato, MN 56001
Phone: 507-389-5279 or 1-800-662-2705