Medallion HuntPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/homecoming/medallion/
This year, the Student Events Team Homecoming Committee is adding a medallion hunt to the campus’s Homecoming Week festivities. This event is open to all students; you do not need to be part of a competition team to participate.
The first medallion hunt clue will be announced at the Homecoming Kick Off event Monday, September 29, 2014. Clues will also be posted daily in Homecoming Week Showcase in the Centennial Student Union and on the Homecoming MAVsync page: https://orgsync.com/69116/chapter.
Once the medallion is found, it will be announced in both locations. Please take the medallion to CSU 173.
- The medallion is NOT located in any buildings.
- The medallion is NOT located in any construction areas.
- The medallion is NOT located somewhere on campus that you couldn’t normally get to.
- NO digging or climbing will be necessary to find the medallion.
- Open to Minnesota State University, Mankato students only.
- The medallion is not hidden in the Amos Owen Garden of American Indian Horticulture. Please do not dig in the garden.
The finder of the medallion hunt will be awarded with an “Ultimate Fan Package” that will include items donated by different groups on campus including:
- 4 Reserved tickets to Maverick Hockey - Ferris State v.s. Mavericks - January 31, 2015 (Maverick Athletics)
- 4 Reserved tickets to Maverick Football - Sioux Falls v.s. Mavericks - November 1, 2014 (Maverick Athletics)
- 2 Maverick Polos (Maverick Athletics)
- $50 gift card to Barnes and Noble (Barnes and Noble)
- 4 Free fitness assessments (Campus Recreation)
- Minnesota State University, Mankato hooded sweatshirt (Centennial Student Union)
- 2 MNSU Theatre Fall Student Season Tickets (Department of Theatre and Dance)
- 5 free combos (Soda, Candy, and Popcorn) at Stomper's Cinema (Stomper's Cinema)
- 2 Student Events Team spring concert tickets, Artist TBD (Student Events Team)
- 5 Free Games of Bowling (Maverick Bullpen)
If a group of multiple students find the medallion, neither the Student Activities Office nor the Student Events Team Homecoming Committee is responsible for how the “Ultimate Fan Package” is divided between winners.