English Placement Test
Undergraduate and Graduate English or TESL students are required to take the English Placement test.
Students who may be exempt from the English Placement Test:
- International Students who have earned a bachelor's degree at a U.S college or university
- International transfer students (within the US)—must have an A or B for English Composition
- Native Speakers of English as determined by test proctors.
- TOEFL scores of 575(paper-based), 232 (computer-based) and 89 (internet-based)
- IELTS score of 6.5 or higher
If you think you fulfill the any of the above the criteria, please bring supporting documents (score reports and transcripts) the day of the English placement test.
Math Placement Test
Math placement test is required to all undergraduate students. Check with the Staff at the Center for Academic Success testing site prior to the test to see if you are required to take the test. Remember to bring your MavCard and #2 pencil.
Further information can be found on the Center for Academic Success website.