OneDrivePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/onedrive.html
What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is an online storage (cloud) service from Microsoft in which you can have private folders and shared folders. You can share and collaborate with others and access these files from any device using MS Office Online (part of OneDrive). All Faculty, Staff and Students can upload a max of 20K items to their cloud storage.
- Access your OneDrive account (login with starid and password required)
- Get MS Office for iOS (iPad and iPhone) from App Store in iTunes
- Get MS Office for Android from Google Play
- Instructions for setting up MS Office for Android
- Matrix showing difference between OneDrive and MavDisk for storage options at MNSU
Learn more about OneDrive and MS Office Online on Lynda.com