Student Technology RoundtablePage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/cio/links/studentltr.html
The Student Technology Roundtable shall be responsible to represent the students in the review of campus computing and issues regarding student technology. The Student Technology Roundtable shall make recommendations on the student technology fee budget, policy and operations of MSU student computing environment according to regulations of the Minnesota State University Colleges and Universities (MnSCU), and provide input on the overall technology vision of the university. Following review of the student technology fee budget, a recommendation shall be made to MSSA's Student Allocation Committee. The Student Technology Roundtable shall act as the official student voice of the Minnesota State Student Association in strategic technology planning.
- Serve as the student voice in university technology planning and overall vision.
- Promote computer technology as a whole on campus.
- Explore future and emerging technologies to assess economic feasibility for the campus and students in general
- Review areas of student interest regarding computer technology on campus.
- Develop recommendations for the Student Technology Fee prior to submission to Student Allocations Committee (SAC).
- Review and develop policies and procedures that relate to students and technology.
Student Priorities and Suggestions
This is a list of items the Students have generated for the University to focus on throughout the year.