IT Solutions Center
Support for technology. Walk-in, telephone, e-mail, and remote assistance. Answers to questions are available online:
IT Solutions Center Can Assist In:
- Activating your MavAccounts (username) mnsu.edu/its/userid
- Configuring your laptop for MavNET wireless access mnsu.edu/its/mavnet/
- Using and managing your MavMAIL space mavmail.mnsu.edu/
- Using and managing your MavDISK space mnsu.edu/its/started/mavdisk/
- Connecting to MavPRINT mnsu.edu/its/started/mavprint/
- Installing System Center Endpoint Protection
- Provide instructions for removing spyware and viruses from your devices
Campus Password Change
Change your password(s) and settings for campus email, file sharing, and other campus services.
Tracking Your Help Request
When you call the IT Solutions Center, they will ask for your Minnesota State Mankato StarID so they can track the incident and respond to you using your campus contact information. To check on issues previously submitted to the Solutions Center or to submit a new ticket, please use the Self-Service Solutions Center System.
Walk-in Hours in the
Academic Computer Center (ACC):
Wissink Hall 121
Monday–Thursday 7:15 a.m. - Midnight
Friday 7:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - Midnight
Winter Break Hours in the Academic Computer Center(ACC) IT Solutions Center - Wissink Hall 121
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays March 3rd and 10th Closed
Sunday March 4th Closed
Back to regular business hours Sunday March 11th