Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article.php?id=18421&name=
iOS MavMAIL (Office 365) Setup
Note: If you already have an account setup for MavMAIL, we recommend removing it.
Settings At a Glance
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: campus
- Username: StarID@campus.mnsu.edu (replacing StarID for your StarID)
Settings With Screenshots
- Press Settings.
- Press Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Press Add Account.
- Press Exchange.
- Type your MNSU e-mail account and StarID password in their respective textboxes.The description can be anything, however, we recommend MavMAIL. Press Next.
- Enter your information as it is requested. The Server Address will be outlook.office365.com. The Domain will be campus. Your username will be starID@campus.mnsu.edu (replacing your StarID for StarID). Once this information has been entered in, press Next.
- Select the items you want your MavMAIL to display. Press Save.
Note: If your contacts or emails are not showing up immediately, shutdown your device and turn it back on.
If you encounter any configuration issues, please contact the IT Service Desk at 507-389-6654 or email@example.com.
Last modified June 5, 2018