Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article.php?id=18907&name=
Using the wireless internet as a Guest
Wireless internet is available in the Centennial Student Union, Wigley Administration 303, Bresnan Arena, and Myers Field House via MavGuest. If you are visiting the campus as a guest of a faculty or staff member, they can create a guest account for you to use the wireless internet or log into lab and public computers.
Note: If you are a MNSU Faculty or Staff on MavGuest you will not be able to access some internal services such as MavDISK and ISRS.
- If you would like to sponsor a guest please use the following link to fill out the online sponsor form: Create Temporary Accounts.
- Once on the Create Temporary Accounts page please follow the on screen instructions.
- If you need assistance with setting up a wireless connection please contact the IT Solutions Center via one of the following methods:
- Walk-in: Wissink Hall 124
- Phone: 507.389.6654
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified January 2, 2019