Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article.php?id=19015&name=
Android MavMAIL (Office 365) Setup
Note: Different versions of Android or different manufacturers of phones may look slightly different, however the settings should remain the same.
Note: If you already have an e-mail account setup, we recommend removing the account and re-adding it following the instructions below.
Settings At a Glance
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain/username: StarID@campus.mnsu.edu (replacing your StarID for StarID)
- Exchange Server: outlook.office365.com
Settings With Screenshots
- Open your System Settings
- Navigate to your Accounts. Press Add Account.
- Press either Corporate or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account.
- Type your MavMAIL e-mail address and StarID password, then press Manual Setup.
- Enter your information as it is requested. Your Email address will be your MNSU email address, the Domain\username field will be StarID@campus.mnsu.edu(replacing your StarID for StarID), your password will be your StarID password, and the Exchange Server will be outlook.office365.com. Place a checkmark next to Use secure connection (SSL). Once this information has been entered in, press Next.
- A screen will prompt you to ask for permission for security features, press OK.
- Scroll through the settings and change any options to your preferences. Once you have select all the options that you would like, scroll down to the bottom and press Next.