Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article.php?id=21474&name=
Connecting to MavNet-Encrypted Wireless (Wi-Fi) with Android
To connect to MavNet-Encrypted Wireless (Wi-Fi) on an Android device, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to your phone's Settings page.
- Ensure your Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Tap Connections, then tap Wi-Fi to access Wi-Fi settings.
- Select MavNet-Encrypted from the list of available networks.
- Enter the following information. If some fields are not available, enter as many as you can.
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: GTC
- CA certificate: Use system certificates
- Domain: acs.mnsu.edu
- Identity: StarID
- Anonymous identity: Leave this empty
- Password: StarID password
- Advanced options:
- Proxy: None
- IP settings: DHCP
- Verify the network by opening a web browser or checking your email.
For more information, or if these settings do not appear to work, please call the IT Solutions Center at 507-389-6654.
Last modified September 12, 2018