Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/18369.html
Share a File Publicly Using OneDrive
- In your OneDrive account, check the file you want to share
- Select Get a Link on the the top menu bar if you need a link to share
4. Once you get the link click Anyone with this link can edit this item to change the permission level .
- Permission bar will pop up on the right side of your display.
- Choose the permission level according to your need
- Copy the link (Control-C on a windows machine; Command-C on a mac) and send it to the person you want to share.
- Or you can simply click the share to share via email if you know persons email. You can change the permission level as described above.
Last modified December 26, 2018