Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/18482.html
Creating a New Partnership Cohort for Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment
- The Registrar's Office at the partner institution creates a cohort in ISRS and submits the name to the MSU ITS team.
- MSU ITS team creates a group in campus/iam/groups and gets the formatted Global Unique Identifier (GUID) to submit in Step 3.
- MSU ITS team submits the updated campus affiliations to MnSCU Service Desk creating a ticket for the Identity Access Management (IAM) team to link the cohort to the Minnesota State Mankato Active Directory (AD).
- MSU ITS team confirms that the cohort is tied to the partner institution.
- MSU ITS team assigns cohort security to MSU Services.
- The partner cohort manager adds the individual StarIDs for each individual who should have access.
Last modified July 26, 2018