Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/18525.html
Media Manager: Upload a Video to Media Manager
- Navigate to https://mediamanager.mnsu.edu.
- Log in using your StarID and Password.
- Click your Name on the left to display your videos.
- Click the Site Actions Menu Drop-down menu in the upper left.
- Select Manage Media.
- Click the Upload Drop-down menu in the upper left.
- Select Upload Media.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the file on your Computer.
- Select the File.
- Click Open. The file will display in the upload window.
- Click Upload.
- When the video is done uploading (this may take a while depending on the size of the video), click Next.
- Enter a Video Name.
- Enter a Video Description.
- Enter your StarID for Tags (this is required for this video to be stored in your media manager).
- Enter other Tags (keywords) to help with searching.
- Click Save.
By using Media Manager, I agree that:
" I am the copyright holder,
" OR have obtained permission from the copyright holder to use media contained within this site for academic purposes,
" OR am making fair use of the materials pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 107.
I also agree I am personally responsible for following the terms of all relevant Federal or State Statutes, including the U.S. Copyright Acct, and all MnSCU Board Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, as well as Minnesota State University, Mankato Policies, Standards and Procedures.
All content uploaded through the Media Manager system is secured for viewing only through Media Manager or D2L. This procedure makes it possible for us to authenticate users and even more importantly, it allows us to be more in compliance with Intellectual Property positions and Fair Use regulations.
When granting public access to your media is the default, restricting viewing of media is encouraged through the use of metadata tags.
Last modified December 21, 2018