Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/18622.html
- Log in to mavmail.mnsu.edu.
- Select More located on the right hand side.
- Right click on your name located on the left hand side of your window.
- Select add shared folder....
- In the window that comes up, type the name of the shared mailbox and click add.
Note: You will be able to add any shared mailbox, however you will only be able to view mailboxes that you have access to.
Shared mailboxes are automatically loaded into the left side navigation of your Outlook.
- Open Outlook.
- In the top menu bar, next to the apple in the upper left hand corner, select Outlook.
- Click Preferences...
- Choose Accounts.
- In the bottom right hand corner of the Accounts window, click the + and select Exchange...
- Enter the information as requested. The e-mail address will be the shared mailbox name. The User name will be StarID@campus.mnsu.edu (replacing StarID for your StarID). The password will be your StarID password.
- Uncheck Configure Automatically and type outlook.office365.com in the Server field.
- Click Add Account.
Last modified October 17, 2018