Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/18647.html
Connect to your personal MavDISK on a mac
This document outlines the steps to setup MavDISK for your Mac.
Note: if you are off campus, you will need to install and use the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client found via the following link: VPN Client Installation.
Note: The following instructions can also be used to map department drives.
- Select Finder from your dock.
- Select Connect to Server.... from the Go menu item.
- Type smb://mavdisk/StarID$ (replacing your StarID for StarID) next to Server Address:, then click the + button to add the server to Favorite Servers. Click Connect.
- Next to Name:, type your StarID. Next to Password:, type your StarID password and click Connect.
- Your MavDISK has now been setup.
Last modified November 9, 2017