Article DescriptionPage address: https://www.mnsu.edu/its/knowledge/article/18926.html
Connecting to MavNET Encrypted with Mac OSX
- If Airport is not turned on select Turn AirPort On from the AirPort dropdown menu.
- Select MavNet-Encrypted from the AirPort menu.
- Enter your StarID and StarID password in the appropriate boxes.
- You should see a Verify Certificate prompt for acs.mnsu.edu. Click Continue to accept the certificate.
- A check mark should now be displayed to the left of MavNet-Ecrypted symbolizing you are connected.
Last modified December 15, 2018